P.S. I Still Love You
Not to be confused with P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern. 😛
“Sometimes I like you so much I can’t stand it. It fills up inside me, all the way to the brim, and I feel like I could overflow. I like you so much I don’t know what to do with it. My heart beats so fast when I know I’m going to see you again. And then, when you look at me the way you do, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”
― Jenny Han,
Hi, How are you doing today?
I picked up the second book quite late, I should have picked it up long back, I don’t even know what I was waiting for.
P.S. I still love you is cute, fluffy and of course I had my feelings all over the place after reading this- how, how can things be so cute and romantic? how can a book make you feel so many things? P.S. I still love you made me feel things, hit me hard at places and made me realise how I am not eating enough dessert and cookies and also how I need love desperately.
If you would like to read my review of To all the boys I have loved before please go here: http://storypals.net/book-report-to-all-the-boys-jenny-han/
What is P.S. I Still Love You all about?
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?
In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.
My review for P.S. I Still Love You.
I am glad the love triangle we had in the first book is completely out of the picture, it didn’t only make my reading experience better but made me want to go hug Lara Jean– also this book made me envious of Lara Jean, I mean come on– how do you have two handsome guys love you so much? How can I be nice like you? and bake like you? Also, does anyone know how to get a sister like Kitty? 😛
“I know now that I don’t want to love or be loved in half measures. I want it all, and to have it all, you have to risk it all.”
― Jenny Han,
What I liked about P.S. I Still Love You
Writing in pointers always make my life so much easier and not just that but everything else. 😀 So why not?
- Cookies and cake, the number of desserts. When I was reading this book– I am sure I drowned myself with like a lot of desserts and cake.
- Thank god there was no Josh and a better character which gives Peter a good competition. Haha, I like good competition, something to look forward to- don’t you think? Also, Josh just felt wrong in all the way one could even imagine. So, it’s better this way.
- The game? What game was that? That actually made the book 28484283 times better than it already was!
- I liked Margot in this book– she wasn’t like the worst elder sister but like the best sister in the world? 😛
- I like how I don’t know who to ship? You know– I am enjoying the book without taking sides and not getting mad at Lara Jean for making stupid decisions xD I am as confused as Lara Jean could be, WHICH IS FUN. TRUST ME IT IS NOT FRUSTRATING AND I AM NOT KILLING MYSELF AT ALL.
- The writing is so soft and sweet. It is just the right amount of cheesy. It made my very unromantic life a very romantic life. 😛
- THE END– why do you end the book like this? But then of course it keeps me very excited for the next book.
I didn’t really have problems with the book besides in the middle, I felt where was the story going? I didn’t understand what was the point? But then it was cute to read and didn’t slow me down at all with all its sweet stuffing, so no offence was taken.
“You have to let yourself be fully present in every moment. Just be awake for it, do you know what I mean? Go all in and wring every last drop out of the experience.”
― Jenny Han,
I do like the first book better tho. What about you?
– 4/5 stars
You can buy the book here
P.S. I still love you